Except as otherwise provided in this title, the title applies to:
1. The affairs and estates of decedents, missing persons and persons to be protected, domiciled in this state.
2. The property of nonresidents located in this state or property coming into the control of a fiduciary who is subject to the laws of this state.
3. Incapacitated persons and minors in this state.
4. Multiple-party accounts in this state.
5. Trusts subject to administration in this state.
This title does not apply to property of Indians within the jurisdiction of their tribal courts or to lands held in trust by the United States for Indians.