A. The petition for the termination of the parent-child relationship filed pursuant to this article shall include, to the best information or belief of the petitioner:
1. The name and place of residence of the petitioner.
2. The name, sex, date and place of birth and residence of the child.
3. The basis for the court’s jurisdiction.
4. The relationship of the petitioner to the child or the fact that no relationship exists.
5. The names, addresses and dates of birth of the parents, if known.
6. The names and addresses of the person having legal custody or guardianship of the person or acting in loco parentis to the child or the organization or authorized agency having legal custody or providing care for the child.
7. The grounds on which termination of the parent-child relationship is sought.
8. The names and addresses of the persons or authorized agency or officer thereof to whom or to which legal custody or guardianship of the person of the child might be transferred.
B. Beginning January 1, 1993, whenever possible the court upon terminating the parental rights of a birth parent in a termination of parental rights proceeding shall obtain from the birth parent a notarized statement granting or withholding consent for the person who is the subject of the termination of parental rights proceeding to review adoption records, if the person is subsequently adopted, when such person is twenty-one years of age or older.
C. A copy of any relinquishment or consent and the notarized consent pursuant to section 8-106, subsection F, if any, previously executed by the parent shall be attached to the petition.